Here’s How to Send Disappearing Messages on Google Messages to your friends.
Have you ever thought of sending a secret message that, when read, disappeared like smoke?
With its function of vanishing messages, Google Messages does exactly what you want it to do.
Do you want to enable disappearing messages in Google Messages? We will show you how.
Have you ever thought about the ability to transmit a secret message that, when read, disappeared like smoke? Google Messages does exactly this with its function of vanishing messages.
How do you enable disappearing messages in Google Messages?
- Launch your Google Messages app and tap on the conversation you would like to send an invisible message.
- Click to reveal the “+” icon:
- In the left-hand edge of your chat window, look for the lower left corner of your screen, locate the “+” icon, and tap it.
- Select “Turn on disappearing messages:
- In the list of options, Choose “Turn off messages that disappear.”
- Select the duration of your message:
- Choose how long you would like the message to be in view before it disappears: 1 hour, 24 hours, or seven days.
- Send and create your message using the following format:
- Like always, type in your message.
- Hit on the “Send” click.
The message will be displayed normally in the conversation, but both of you will be able to see a countdown that indicates when it will disappear.
Once the timer has expired, the message will disappear on both devices, leaving behind no evidence (unless somebody takes a screenshot).
Tips: To turn off disappearing messages in a conversation, follow the steps and then select "Turn off messages disappearing."
When you go into Settings > General > Disappearing messages, you can set disappearing messages as the default option for all new discussions.
📱💥 Join Our Exclusive News Hub NOW! 💥📱 – Just FOLLOW US on Google News for the Fastest News updates!