Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro: Xiaomi, one of the biggest smartphone manufacturers, introduced the Pad 6 series this year in China, which includes the Pad 6 and Pad 6 Pro tablets.
The company is currently preparing to introduce the Pad 7 series. As per sources, the Xiaomi’s Pad 7 Pro will also be launched outside China.
It should be noted that while the Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro tablet was exclusive to China, the regular Xiaomi Pad 6 was made available in India and other international markets.
In this article, we will also tell you about the MI Pad 7 Pro being launched outside China.
There are many hints that the next version of Xiaomi’s Pad 7 series might come out internationally with its Pro version.
Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro will launch outside China as well.
A recent report suggests Xiaomi may be about to launch its Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro tablet in international markets.
This report shows an internal build of HyperOS on their server, indicating that a worldwide release for this product should be imminent.
Xiaomi expects to unveil its next-gen flagship tablet, the Xiaomi’s Pad 7 Pro, alongside the Mi Mix Fold in April next year.
According to reports, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen2 chipset is expected to power this gaming beast known as the Xiaomi Pad Seven Pro.
However, please note that the company still needs official confirmation.
Expected Features Of Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro
● The 10.1-inch LCD screen of the Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro tablet is reportedly sourced from Tianma and has a resolution of 1480 x 2367 pixels.
● It will likely retain the 144Hz refresh rate found in its predecessor.
● Like the Xiaomi Pad 6 Pro, it will feature a dual rear camera setup and a front-facing camera.
● The Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset will probably power the Xiaomi’s Pad 7 Pro.
● This tablet is expected to come with quad speakers supporting Dolby Atmos and running Hyper OS 14, an Android 14-based OS.
● Currently, there is no information about what other features this new MI Pad 7 Pro will include.
Xiaomi Pad 6 Overview
When it was released for the first time in India in June, Xiaomi priced the Pad 6 at Rs.26,999 for its storage model with 6GB+128GB and Rs.28,999 for its version that had an internal memory of up to 8 GB RAM +256 GB ROM.
This device remains available at these prices on Xiaomi’s official website!
Specifications of Xiaomi Pad 6
Here are some specifications of The Xiaomi Pad 6:
● The Xiaomi Pad 6 has an 11-inch display with a resolution of 2.8K and variable refresh rates ranging from as low as 30Hz to as high as 144Hz.
● The tablet is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 870 7nm with the Adreno 650 GPU.
● The Pad 6 offers an 8MP front camera for video chats and selfies. On the rear, there’s a 13MP camera with f/2.2 aperture and PDAF for capturing images.
● In terms of storage, you’ll have plenty of space with its internal storage capacity of 256GB and up to 8GB of RAM for multitasking.
● Running on MIUI 14 custom UI on Android 13, this tablet provides a user interface and seamless performance.
● To keep you going all day, the Xiaomi Pad 6 has a battery boasting a capacity of up to 8840mAh. Additionally, it supports charging at speeds up to 33W for power top-ups.
● In terms of connectivity options, you can count on Wi-Fi 6 (802.11) and Bluetooth 5.2. USB Type C USB 3.2 Gen1 ports allow fast data transfer and different connections.
This article also discussed the Xiaomi Pad 7 Pro to launch outside of China. Xiaomi’s Pad 7 Pro is anticipated to hit the global market by April 2024, a significant milestone for the company’s tablet endeavors.
The Pad 7 Pro might disrupt the tablet market with its lightweight design and vibrant 144Hz panel featuring a rumored Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2.
The presence of HyperOS built on Xiaomi servers indicates that efforts could be made for a smooth worldwide launch.
Nonetheless, there are still uncertainties about this. The official price and regions where it will be released have yet to be disclosed.
📱💥 Join Our Exclusive News Hub NOW! 💥📱 – Just FOLLOW US on Google News for the Fastest News updates!