In the field of mobile processor technology, Qualcomm’s Snapdragon chipset has always been a leading lead, and the Upcoming Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 chipset is no exception. It is the most powerful Snapdragon chipset that has been released to date, and it is expected to run the next generation flagship smartphone.
In this blog, we will take a look at the upcoming Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 mobile phones. We will include all the phones that are rumored that they are equipped with the latest chipset, and we will discuss the features that make them different.
About Snapdragon 8 Gen 3
Snapdragon 8 Gane 3 is a state-of-the-art smartphone processor that provides generative AI, console-like mobile gaming and the world’s fastest mobile connectivity.
It includes Snapdragon X75 5G modem RF system with integrated AI tensor hardware acceleration. This is the first 5G modem that offers it, which increases speed, coverage, mobility, link strengthening and location accuracy.
The major features of Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 are as follows:
- Generative AI: Create unique materials using generative AI, such as images, videos and text.
- Console-like mobile gaming: Enjoy state-of-the-art graphics and excellent gaming experience.
- The world’s fastest mobile connectivity: Experience unprecedented speed and coverage with Snapdragon X75 5G modem.
Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 is already being used in several flagship smartphones, including Samsung Galaxy S3 Ultra, Xiaomi 13 Pro and OnePlus 11 Pro. It is estimated that this processor will also be used in many other flagship smartphones released in 2023.
Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 is a powerful and versatile processor that is sure to set a new standard for Android smartphones. This is an excellent choice for users who want the best performance from their smartphones.
Upcoming Snapdragon 8 Zen 3 Mobile Phone
- iQOO 12 and iQOO 12 Pro
Snapdragon 8 Gane 3 chipset smartphones are IQO 12 and IQO 12 Pro. IQO 12 is expected to be launched in India on 12 December.
Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 is 4Nm chip with Cryo CPU. It provides Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 to 30% better performance and 20% more efficiency. It also has the AnTuTu score of more than 2,139,281, which is the first Qualcomm chip to cross more than 2 million.
Some specialties for IQO 12 Pro include:
- 6.78-inch touchscreen display with 1440 x 3200-pixel resolution
- 16 GB RAM
- Octa-core Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 Processor
2. The Xiaomi 14 and Xiaomi 14 Pro
The first smartphone to use Snapdragon 8 Gen 3SOC is Xiaomi 14 and Xiaomi 14 Pro. The Xiaomi 14 series was launched in China on 26 October 2023. The new series is expected to be available in the rest of the world in 2024.
- Adreno GPU: 25% faster and 25% more power efficient
- Ray Tracing Captains: 40% Improvement
- Display Resolution: up to 4K at 60 Hz and QHD+ at 144 Hz+
- Electricity saving: 10% in total
The Vivo X100 Series
There are 3 smartphones will launch in Vivo X100 series –
- Vivo X100 This phone is expected to have a 6.78 -inch AMOLED display, 120Hz refresh rate and 2,800 x 1,260-pixel resolution. It is rumored that this 4Nm MediaTek Dimensity will be powered by 9300 SoC.
- Vivo X100 Pro This phone is to be launched in November. It is rumored that this Dimensity will be powered by 9300 chips.
- Vivo X100 Pro+ This phone is to be released in Q1 2024. It is rumored that it has Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 chipset.
The X100 is expected to be in the series:
- Curved amoled screen
- 120Hz refresh rate
- IP68 rating for water and dust resistance
4. Upcoming Realme GT 5 Pro
Realme has confirmed that the upcoming Realme GT 5 Pro will have Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 chipset. The phone is expected to have a curved amoled display with 2K resolution and 144hz refresh rate. The display panel will be BOE instead of Samsung.
Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 Chip has an entutu score of over 2,139,281 points, the first Qualcomm chip to cross 2 million points. It has a tri-cluster eight-core CPU design that includes:
- An arm cortex-X4-based prime core is clicked up to 3.3GHz
- The five arm cortex-720-based performance core is clocked between 3.0–3.2GHz
- Two arm cortex-520-based efficiency core are clocked up to 2.3GHz
Other candidates of Realme GT 5 Pro include:
- Up to 12GB RAM
- Storage up to 1TB
- 50mp triple rear camera setup
- 32MP front-facing camera
- 5,000mAh battery
- 120W fast charging
There is no information about the price and availability of Realme GT 5 Pro yet, but it is expected that it will be launched in the fourth quarter of 2023.
5. The Samsung Galaxy S24 Series
The Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra is scheduled to be launched in the first quarter of 2024. According to rumors, the phone may be released on January 17, 2024.
The Galaxy S24 series has rumors to include three models: S24, S24+, and S24 Ultra. S24 Ultra is expected to have the following characteristics:
- 6.8 inch QHD+ Dynamic AMOLED LTpo display
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Titanium frame
- Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 Processor
- 30% fast cpu
- 25% fast GPU performance
The Galaxy S24 Ultra is expected to be priced at ₹ 92,999.
6. The OnePlus 12
Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 chipset is expected to be used as the next OnePlus phone of OnePlus 12. The phone is expected to be launched in China in November or early 2024.
Some expected specialties for OnePlus 12 include:
- Display: 6.82 inch curved screen with 120Hz adaptive refresh rate and 2,600 nits peak brightness
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 System-on-Chip
- Camera: 50MP Primary, 50MP Ultravide and 64MP telephoto lens
- Battery: 5,400mAh
- RAM: 24GB
7. Upcoming ROG Phone 8 series
Asus has confirmed that the upcoming Rog Phone 8 series will be powered by Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset. The series consists of three phones:
- Asus Rog Phone 8
- Asus Rog Phone 8 Pro
- Asus Rog Phone 8 Ultimate
Snapdragon 8 GEN 3 provides 30% better performance and 20% power efficiency than Gen 2. Adreno GPU is 25% faster, 25% power efficient, and it has a 40% improvement in ray tracing capabilities.
Asus Rog Phone 8 Ultimate was seen on Geekbench with model number Asus_ai2401_A. The listing suggested that the phone could ship with Android 14.
The upcoming Asus Rog Phone 8 Pro has the following specs:
- Dual sim
- 3G, 4G, 5G, VoLTE, Wi-Fi, NFC
- Snapdragon 8 Gen3
- Octa Core Processor
- 18 GB Ram
- 512 GB
More information about Asus Rog Phone 8 series is expected to be available soon.
8. Upcoming Honor Magic 6 series
The upcoming Honor Magic 6 Series is expected to be operated by Snapdragon 8 Jane 3. The series includes Honor Magic 6, Honor Magic 6 Pro and Honor Magic 6 Ultimet smartphones.
Honor Magic 6’s Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 has been confirmed to be operated by SOC. The company has also revealed new AI facilities.
Honor Magic 6 Altimet is allegedly coming with SD8 Jane 3 and 200 MP camera. Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 has a modified CPU, Twicked GPU, AI Enhancement and new camera tricks.
Honor Magic 6 series includes some expected characteristics:
- Curved amoled display
- 120Hz refresh rate
- Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 chipset
- 30% better performance and 20% power efficiency
- 25% fast and 25% power efficient adreno gpu
- 40% better ray tracing capabilities
- Android 14
- 5G connectivity
- 6000mAh battery
Honor Magic 6 Series is expected to be a powerful and convenient option for gamers.
Today we know about Upcoming Snapdragon 8 Jane 3 Mobile Phone. All these smartphones have the latest Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 chipset, they are expected to provide great performance and gaming experience.
They will also come with all high-quality cameras, long battery life and other advanced features. We have to wait for the launch of these smartphones in the next few months, but they will definitely be a competitive option for the next generation flagship smartphone.